HEALTHCARE PREPAREDNESS PROGRAM INFORMATION SYSTEMS
The Healthcare Preparedness Program uses, maintains, and secures multiple information systems to most effectively meet the goals and mission of the program. The most commonly used programs include:
- NC TERMS (Training, Exercise, and Response Management System) This platform is used to advertise classes, manage registration and maintain training records. TERMS is also a team management tool that allows for deployment team management through team selection, notifications, and response capabilities.
- ReadyOp is a web based application that integrates multiple databases and a communications platform to support planning, response, command and communications for single agencies and unified commands.
- WebEOC is a broad reaching information sharing platform used primarily by public agencies for information sharing in real time.
- Multi-Hazard Threat Database The MHTD is a collection of secure and public facing web based applications that enhance strategic planning, emergency response, incident command structure and resource management during all-hazard incidents.
- iCAM (Inventory Control and Asset Management) is a web based scalable application that enables you to track your inventory according to your needs.